The next installment of our monthly playlist recommendations, a follow-up to last months March 2012 playlist recommendations, is here! Check out my new recommendations from the month of April (admittedly a little later than I would have hoped!). As always, if you have new music suggestions for me let me know in the comments!
You should also subscribe the April 2012 playlist here.
- Still Got It – Tyga, Drake
- Naughty Naughty – Porcelain Black
- Bright Lights – Gary Clark Jr.
- Purple Swag – A$AP Rocky
- Last Man Standing – Asher Roth, Akon
- So Good – B.o.B.
- Lookin’ Up – Prometheus Brown and Bambu
- Breakfast – Chiddy Bang
- Make My – The Roots, Big K.R.I.T., Dice Raw
- Love This Life – T.I.
- Wishing Well – Cheyenne Marie Mize
- If There’s Any Justice – Lemar
- Manchester – Kishi Bashi
- Destiny – John Talabot ft. Pional
- Parted Ways – Heartless Bastards
- Lion - Eugene McGuinness
- Stay Useless – Cloud Nothings
- Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
- Adrian – Mason Jennings
- Twist – Xavier Rudd
- First Day of My Life – Bright Eyes
- Before the Dive – St. Lucia
- Default – Django Django
- Need Your Love – The Temper Trap
- Hate Me Soon – Yellow Ostrich
- Born at Zero – Deer Tick, John McCauley III, Adam Lan
- Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. I – The Flaming Lips
- Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect – The Decemberists
- Into the Wild – LP
- Walk the Line – The Tallest Man on Earth
- Shiny Things – Fanfarlo
- Back of Your Neck – Howler
- Fire Escape – Civil Twilight
- Moving to New York – The Wombats
- Amsterdam – Guster
- Love Minus Zero/No Limit – Jackson Browne
- Dakota – A Rocket to the Moon
- R U Mine? – Arctic Monkeys
- Dear X, You Don’t Own Me – Disciple
- Desperately Wanting – Better Than Ezra
- Kings and Queens – 30 Seconds to Mars
- Friday Night (Going Down in Flames) – The Damned Things
- The Chariot – William Elliott Whitmore
- Walk on the Wild Side – Lou Reed
- Catch a Grenade (Hooligans Remix) – Bruno Mars
Welcome! My name is Brett Snyder and I am the Director of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at an interactive marketing agency based in West Midtown Atlanta.
When I'm not studying and practicing SEO, you can find me hanging out with Braveheart, catching up with new and old friends, or finding a new way to stay busy.
All thoughts and opinions posted on this site are my own.